Momentum Data is a pioneering data analytics and research company. We aim to improve the lives and outcomes of people living with chronic conditions. We have extensive experience in data amalgamation, processing, and interpretation to provide the highest quality real-world evidence. In partnership with industry and world leading academics our goal is to provide gold-standard real-world evidence solutions and scientific outputs from our expanding network of data sources.
We offer our pharmaceutical and biotech clients value-added services in real-world evidence generation, medical communication, medical affairs, medico-marketing and strategy. Combining our deep real-world data expertise and aggregation tools, academic partnerships, and experience in data interpretation we deliver unparalleled insights in healthcare outcomes and value.
Our organization is led by a team that combines experience in consulting, industry, clinical practice and academia. Together we bring genuine expertise and passion to our projects.
Regulatory compliance and ethics
We adhere to the standard of relevant policies set out by the following bodies:
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Regulations Relating to Clinical Trials and Industry-Supported Scientific and Educational Activities.
- The International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) – Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Consolidated Guidance
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA) EU Clinical Trials Directive.
- The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Principles on Conduct of Clinical Trials and Communication of Clinical Trial Results.
- American Medical Association (AMA) Code of Medical Ethics.
- The Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) Code of Ethics on Interaction with Health Care Professionals.
- The International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP) Good publication practice for communicating company sponsored medical research: the GPP3 guidelines.
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support.
- Digital Health Coalition (DHC) Social Media Guiding Principles and Best Practices.